Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update!!

It has been a while since my last post, so here is an update on what I have completed to date.

~I have completed my annotated bibliography and I am just waiting on the feedback.  This semesters Ann. Bib. was a lot less stressful than last semesters in Comm. Research, because I was able to use the research that I had done last semester.  I think it is a good idea that they are changing the requirements, and making comm. research a requirement before Senior Project, since there is so much to do for this project.

~I am also pretty far in my website.  I have the website created, and I also have 5 articles completed, and I am working on numbers 6 and 7 at the moment.  I try to get a lot of quotes of how the athletes feel and what their thoughts are on the projects that they participate in.  This helps give them a voice.  I am also trying to incorporate as many pictures and youtube clips as possible.
This last Sunday, I went out to the polar plunge to video tape a friend of mine jumping into the lake to raise money for Special Olympics.  I am most excited about this one because they are not as many male athletes that I have stories for.

~ I am also working on my User Manual.  This is actually a little more time consuming then I thought it would be because I am trying to break down every single step so that there is no confusion for the viewer.  So far I have 9 pages completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment