Monday, March 14, 2011

first movie completed

Since my last post, I have added more features to my website, including links to different pages to make navigation much more easier.  I have also had to edit my user manual because the layout of weebly.com has changed some.

Today, I have created my first youtube clip for my website.  This clip is of the women's soccer team, the night that they participated on the S.T.A.T Brown Bag project.  I used iMovie that is on my MacBook Pro.  It was relatively easy to figure out how to create a video.  I added some text to help explain things further and I was also able to add names under the people that are talking.  I also wanted to make sure that I had parts of the video where the girls were being interviewed.  I had two "interviews" of two different members of the team that participated.

I am just waiting to show Dr. R to see if she has any suggestions before I upload it.  I have to put the video on youtube before I can upload it so I want to get it looked at before I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment